SMART | TMAS
Integrate Material Management Processes with SMART|TMAS®
The SMART|TMAS® Materials and Spares Management System is a powerful inventory management system designed to manage materials, spare parts, repair parts, commodities and tools (standard and special) required to support manufacturing, transportation, maintenance repair, calibration and logistics activities. A typcial TMAS workflow might consist of adding a stock item record to receiving and issuing quantities, making reservations and building kits. The system provides real-time tracking of all transactions including receipts, issues, returns, and transfers with extensive audit trail history. True closed-loop tracking ties stock issues to the end-item, location, department, employee or work order.
Applications for SMART|TMAS:
- Raw materials and components in support of R&D and engineering design/prototyping
- Spares in support of maintenance, calibration or repair shops
- Government stores in suport of depot management or logistics supply programs
- Crib tools and gages in support of manufacturing and quality/test departments
- Raw materials and components in support of manufacturing
What's the difference between SMART|TMAS and SMART|PEMS?
SMART|TMAS items are tracked in bulk by a user assigned stock number or manufacturer assigned part number. SMART|PEMS items are tracked individually by a user-assigned control number unique to each asset.
Integrated Asset Management:
The SMART|TMAS system can operate as a free standing module or it can be installed with any combination of the following additional products where additional lifecycle automation is desired:
- Property and Equipment Management System - SMART|PEMS
- Appropriations/Request Tracking - SMART|RTX
- Mobile Asset Tracking - SMART|AMIIX II
- Enterprise Catalog System - SMART|ENCATS
- Dynamic Service Management - SMART|CMS II